213 South Main Street, Fostoria, Ohio
- Smoke detectors- smoke detectors are available at the fire station for residents of Fostoria
- Locked Out Program - a program recently started to provide special lock boxes for the residents of Fostoria. Contact the station for more information.
- Advanced life support and emergency medical service
- Hazardous materials mitigation
- Rescue from heights
The City of Fostoria Fire Department provides an array of emergency services to our city and portions of the surrounding townships.
- Fire suppression
- Confined space rescue
- Trench rescue
- Emergency management and mitigation
Fire and EMS operations are staffed by 18 dedicated and high skilled individuals, The personnel are split into 3 shifts. Each shift works 24 hours, followed by 48 hours hours off duty, averaging 51 hours per week or a minimum of 2652 hours a year. This allows us to protect our community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The administration office is open Monday- Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. We are responsible for:
- Budget needs and execution of budget
-Fire prevention, inspection and code enforcement
- Public education services
- Safety services
233 West South Street
Fostoria, Ohio 44830